2018 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5-D Competition
The RTR Spec 5-D was born from Mustang RTR's Spec 1, Spec 2, and Spec 3 road-going cars. The 'D' denotes drift and the Spec 5 is the wide-body version. Powered by a Ford Performance / Roush Yates RY45 V8, the Spec 5-D makes over 1,000 horsepower and can rev to over 9,000 rpm's. Vaughn uses the Spec 5-D Competition car in eight rounds of the Formula Drift Championship.
- Body - RTR Spec 5 D wide-body, RTR carbon fiber body panels, RTR chin, RTR spoiler, RTR rocker splitters, RTR grille with integrated lighting, RTR rear diffuser, rollcage prepapred by RTR Motorsports, Charlotte, NC.
- Brakes - Power Stop
- Engine - Ford Performance / Roush Yates build RY45 455 CID V8 with MAHLE Internal components and Pennzoil Oil.
- Interior - RECARO Seats, Schroth Racing harnesses, ASD Motorsports hydraulic handbrake
- Power - 1,000 Horsepower
- Tires - Nitto NT05
- Suspension - BC Racing Customer Coilovers
- Wheels - RTR Wheels Aero 7